- Name: administrationbank.com
- Native: Google Domains & Dot Com ending
- Geography: Asia, Europe, Latin America, Africa, but also can be a global household name
- Market Size: Minimum 1 billion population market
- Niche: (a) Value-chain-base industry, (b) Meta-data-base industry, (c) AI-base industry, (d) Knowledge-base economy, (e) Scarcity resources industry.
- Story: The term’s usage in Europe varies by country, but most typically the word “administration” refers to managerial functions in general, which may include local governments, or the hierarchy of national and local government, that applies to a town or district. More specifically, it may refer to public administration, the business of administering public policy as determined by government. However, outside France and Romania, this usage of the word is uncommon. A bank is a financial institution that accepts deposits from the public and creates a demand deposit while simultaneously making loans. Lending activities can be performed either directly or indirectly through capital markets.
- Status: Available for purchase
- In-stock: Uniregistrar Corp