- Name: www.1989corp.com
- Native: Google Domains & Dot Com ending
- Geography: Global Household Names
- Market Size: Minimum 3 billion population market
- Niche: (a) Value-chain-base industry, (b) Meta-data-base industry, (c) AI-base industry, (d) Knowledge-base economy, (e) Scarcity resources industry.
- Story: Tim Berners-Lee, a British scientist, invented the World Wide Web (WWW) in 1989, while working at CERN. The Web was originally conceived and developed to meet the demand for automated information-sharing between scientists in universities and institutes around the world.
- Status: Available for purchase
- In-stock: Uniregistrar Corp