- Name: www.1gopro.com
- Native: Google Domains & Dot Com ending
- Geography: Global Household Names
- Market Size: Minimum 3 billion population market
- Niche: (a) Value-chain-base industry, (b) Meta-data-base industry, (c) AI-base industry, (d) Knowledge-base economy, (e) Scarcity resources industry.
- Story: The company was founded by Nick Woodman in 2003. He was motivated by a 2002 surfing trip to Australia in which he was hoping to capture high quality action photos, but could not because amateur photographers could not get close enough or buy appropriate quality equipment at reasonable prices. The ‘GoPro’ name came about as Woodman and his surfing friends all aspired to become professional surfers as ‘going pro’ was the ultimate goal and the only way to be filmed on the water at that time. The camera range was branded ‘Hero’ as their aim was to capture close-up action shots that made the subject look like a hero.
- Status: Available for purchase
- In-stock: Uniregistrar Corp